Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday Tips- Iced Tea

Photo Credit: Pottery Barn

With temperatures approaching 80 degrees in NYC I am happy to report that I am sitting on the porch with a cold, refreshing glass of iced tea. While I love a generous lemon wedge as garnish, I have been exploring some other accessories for my iced tea. Lately the likes of apples, limes, orange slices, mint leaves, grapes, and raspberries have been seen taking a swim in my drink. Come summertime there may just be a peach or plum. I also like to freeze my garnishes to add a chill to my drink.

What do you like to add to your iced beverages?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Block Island Seafood Company (BISCO) helps fellow seafood enthusiasts enjoy the gifts of summer in their own homes all year long. BISCO will leave your family and friends with a memorable experience beyond the traditional catered gathering by providing a dynamic chef and extraordinary cuisine. Block Island, RI (41°09'N 71°33'W) is a small island that sits in the Atlantic Ocean between Rhode Island and Montauk Point, NY. For many years it has been a vacation spot for me and my family, and now I’d like to bring Block Island to your dinner table.