Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fast Fixens'


Last night was a busy one and I didn't have too much time to spend fixin' dinner. Luckily, I had stopped at the market on my way home and picked up some scrod. While I do not have measurements and specific directions to provide a full blown recipe, this brief re-cap should be enough to get you through.

Saute minced garlic cloves (about 2-3) in olive oil then add white wine, lemon zest, lemon juice, and parsley. Let simmer for a few minutes before pouring it over the fish in a baking dish. Into the oven at 400 degrees for approximately 12 minutes.

I plated it over a couscous cake but it would be great with rice, veggies,
salad, or anything else you like.
Easy, fast and delicious!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Block Island Seafood Company (BISCO) helps fellow seafood enthusiasts enjoy the gifts of summer in their own homes all year long. BISCO will leave your family and friends with a memorable experience beyond the traditional catered gathering by providing a dynamic chef and extraordinary cuisine. Block Island, RI (41°09'N 71°33'W) is a small island that sits in the Atlantic Ocean between Rhode Island and Montauk Point, NY. For many years it has been a vacation spot for me and my family, and now I’d like to bring Block Island to your dinner table.