Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Huge success at Hugo's

It's always great to share what I love with anyone willing to listen. That's a given, but tonight my good buddy Honest Hugo had BISCo. to his mother's house for a demo and it was a great time. Give me a family that knows how to have a good time, and I'll show up. Hugo's mom wanted to learn how to shuck a clam, so her and her friends all got to try and some of them even caught on. We opened 60 so I hope I didn't do all the work.

Then we demoed mussels, our BISCo. crab cakes with fresh guacamole and finished off with the pan seared sea scallops. It was a great time and what a beautiful family.

Hugo's mom is a great cook, so it was a very high compliment when she said how much she learned and how much she liked the food.
In other big BISCo. news... Hugo got made tonight. He was given his very own BISCo. T-shirt.

Feliz Cumpleanos Maria Helena.

(L to R :BISCO Crabcakes with Guacamole, Craig and Crabcakes, Hugo with a parsley bouquet)




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Block Island Seafood Company (BISCO) helps fellow seafood enthusiasts enjoy the gifts of summer in their own homes all year long. BISCO will leave your family and friends with a memorable experience beyond the traditional catered gathering by providing a dynamic chef and extraordinary cuisine. Block Island, RI (41°09'N 71°33'W) is a small island that sits in the Atlantic Ocean between Rhode Island and Montauk Point, NY. For many years it has been a vacation spot for me and my family, and now I’d like to bring Block Island to your dinner table.