Friday, May 13, 2011

Lobster Roll Rumble

Yesterday I posted about the Lobster Roll Rumble to be held on June 9 in NYC where some of the greats (present company not included) will be competing to see who has the best lobster roll in the country. Blogger decided to go haywire on me and take it down. Well, here it is again.

General admission tickets are sold out but you can be a VIP for the small price of $250. Which better be a lot of lobster. A lot.

I have met Lobzilla before and I know I wouldn't want to get into a rumble with this guy.


How do you take your lobster roll, bun toasted, butter, lobster salad style? It's a much debated topic.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

Cheers!
Craig

Craig@blockislandseafood.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Block Island Seafood Company (BISCO) helps fellow seafood enthusiasts enjoy the gifts of summer in their own homes all year long. BISCO will leave your family and friends with a memorable experience beyond the traditional catered gathering by providing a dynamic chef and extraordinary cuisine. Block Island, RI (41°09'N 71°33'W) is a small island that sits in the Atlantic Ocean between Rhode Island and Montauk Point, NY. For many years it has been a vacation spot for me and my family, and now I’d like to bring Block Island to your dinner table.