Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lobster Bake

I am a huge beach lover. I could lay out sunbathing all the live long day. I am basically a rotisserie chicken come Memorial Day.

My nose is officially hitting my computer screen as I just told big, fat lies. Who am I kidding? I am of Irish descent. I was born to hate the beach.

I actually do like to frequent the beach but not to sunbathe. More so because my family and friends are beach-lovers and I hate to be alone, plus I love the scenery and riding waves.

Perhaps having a sweet towel like this could make my beach going days a little more likeable.


It is from L.L. Bean which I love.

Cheers!
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Block Island Seafood Company (BISCO) helps fellow seafood enthusiasts enjoy the gifts of summer in their own homes all year long. BISCO will leave your family and friends with a memorable experience beyond the traditional catered gathering by providing a dynamic chef and extraordinary cuisine. Block Island, RI (41°09'N 71°33'W) is a small island that sits in the Atlantic Ocean between Rhode Island and Montauk Point, NY. For many years it has been a vacation spot for me and my family, and now I’d like to bring Block Island to your dinner table.